WHO WE SERVE
SFN’s collaborative member network is comprised of a diverse mix of private, family, community, and corporate foundations that are driving STEM philanthropic investment in the United States. Our members leverage their combined resources and considerable collective influence to join forces on high-impact projects, creating significantly higher results and modeling transformative initiatives for other STEM funders to follow.
SFN Member Benefits
SFN offers many competitive advantages to help members maximize their collective influence and grantmaking impact, including:
- Education, professional development, programming, and services that support equitable grantmaking.
- Convening power that attracts fellow grantmaking organizations committed to social change in STEM learning and career opportunities.
- Connections to creative, collaborative opportunities that result in even stronger collective impact and positive change by leveraging resources, ideas, and leadership.
- Advocacy and policy work to help shape future programs and initiatives so that equitable access to STEM learning and workforce development is a priority.
- Exclusive industry insights and data that help members stay abreast of trends and make research-based decisions.
- Evaluations and best practice recommendations that align and
improve internal and external results in Members’ diversity, equity, inclusion, and access goals in a more efficient and meaningful way.
- Recognition as industry leaders and champions for positive social change.
Our experience with SFN’s collaborative member network positions us to be an incredible resource for mission-aligned thought partners, who include STEM policymakers and policy advocates, nonprofit organizations, academia, and media partners. We help thought partners better understand how to navigate the STEM philanthropic space and shift from transactional relationships to more successful partner relationships. SFN thought partners often connect with our members to explore opportunities to work together and gain exclusive insights and data regarding their transformative work.
STEM advocates, supporters, and individual donors who work with and support STEM Funders Network are considered valued champions. We proudly work with champions to support systemic change in STEM philanthropy so that all individuals have equitable access to STEM learning opportunities and career development and future innovators and problem solvers reach their incredible potential.
Support Our Work
Join our critical effort to transform STEM grantmaking and create more equity and access for all. Contact us to discuss opportunities to get involved and support our work.
WHO WE ARE
WHAT WE BELIEVE
WHO WE SERVE
Subscribe to our newsletter
STEM Funders Network SFN is a fiscally sponsored project of Movement Strategy Center, a 501(c)(3) nonprofit.
© STEM Funders Network 2023. All Rights Reserved.