Members of the STEM Funders Network are foundations and businesses who share our mission and vision, invest in STEM as a core focus area of their philanthropy and provide STEM funding in the U.S. It is currently comprised of a diverse mix of nearly 30 private and corporate foundations who are working together to increase the knowledge and expertise of grantmakers investing in STEM, leverage their collective resources and collaborate on high-impact projects they could not undertake alone.
STEM Funders Network Executive Committee 2018:
- Kathy Bihr, Tiger Woods Foundation (Chair)
- Brian Carter, The Overdeck Family Foundation (Vice-Chair)
- Ron Ottinger, STEM Next (Emeritus)
- Gerald Solomon, Samueli Foundation (Emeritus)
- David Coronado, Lemelson Foundation
- Scott Heimlich, Amgen Foundation
- Alfred Mays, Burroughs Wellcome Fund
- Jenny Negron, Pinkerton Foundation
STEM Funders Network has a support team, managed by the Teaching Institute for Excellence in STEM (TIES) that connects members to each other, helps ideas converge toward projects of high interest to multiple members and provides implementation support to initiatives.
Membership is by invitation-only. If interested, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
To learn more about our current members, please click on their logo below.